Friday, March 23, 2012

girls nite out

Savannah and I went out this week on a little mommy/daughter date.
We got a little dressed up and everything!

disclaimer: I actually remembered to grab my camera on our way out the door!  But then shortly thereafter realized that I left the camera battery in the charger on the wall... 
so we have to make the most of grainy camera pics. :(

We did Dinner...



(at Sonic)
(her choice)
(yes, we are fancy around here)












Followed by a show...




















 
 

































The show didn't start until almost 8, so we were out waaaay past bedtime on a school night.  In fact, even Ryan was in bed asleep by the time we got home.  But it was fun.  Great show, great night, and the greatest company I could ask for! (well, besides my boys hanging out back at home, that is...)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh looks like so much fun!!

Mom said...

Looks like a GREAT time!Early b-day present?? Wish Savannah would blog about it too! I went to Wicked just last weekend,with Heidi and Becky.Loved it!XOXOX

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP