Tuesday, November 24, 2009

now

I know our families are probably saying, Enough with the old cousin pictures, where are all the new ones? Especially new ones of the newest cousin?!

Well I'm currently pretty empty handed when it comes to new pictures. Number one, I've been extremely lazy with my camera -even abandoning it across town for a couple of days-, and Number two, when I actually did get it out I had two very unenthusiastic, uncooperative boys...

See?!


This is about the best I got for cousin shots.










Oh wait, we have eye contact! From one of them anyway...


















Sawyer finally decides to have fun with it and it appears Levi wants nothing to do with fun...



















I did snap some pictures of Sawyer baking cookies with his Aunt Heidi...





























and they didn't get messy at all!

1 comments:

Mom said...

I am pretty sure Heidi had just as much as fun as Sawyer did. ;0)

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP