Monday, November 23, 2009

not me monday

It certainly wasn't me who never got around to copying my pile up of pictures to the laptop to take with me to work on on vacation...
It was definitely not me who pawned that job off, last minute on her poor husband who had not a clue what specific files I wanted copied OR where they were located.
And it was sure not me who didn't even check before I left to see if said poor husband had guessed right.
Uh-uh, not me.

*****
Well, if you can't tell, I'd had lofty goals of posting all my back-logged visitor and vacation stuff from this past summer... and it turns out the (hundreds) of pictures I posted last week are all I have on this computer with me. The rest are cataloged at home. :(

So instead of more last August pictures, here's just more again from the Smith's trip (because I know you didn't get enough before); some outtakes of our trip to the park for pictures.

Scroll down for a double dose of cute kids.
And my son's public urination interrupting a nice family photo shoot.


















0 comments:

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP