Monday, June 15, 2009

it's raining, it's pouring

Man, is it ever pouring here!
And man am I glad it held off till today!!

We just got back last night from three days of camping with the Swinigans. It was a trip that Heather and I planned and somehow managed to pulled off for an early Father's Day surprise for the hubbies.
Tons of fun! Perfect weather, perfect weekend (all but the ticks! ew).

Now it's Monday morning; gray and stormy and the perfect excuse to lay low around here and recover from the weekend. I'm buried in laundry and I can't find my kitchen and what I'm really wanting to do is sleep all day, but it was a great weekend. Can't wait till the next trip!
I'll be back with details and pictures... once I dig myself out of this mess surrounding me!

0 comments:

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP