Tuesday, March 31, 2009

recipes

I've fallen a bit behind on sections and reminders for the Recipe Gathering (and somebody really needs to help me come up with a name for the cookbook!). I added salads to the list in the sidebar, but never put an actual call out for salad recipes.
So here's the official call.
I'm looking for any of your favorite salad combinations.... and also any other veggie/side dishes you've got in your repertoire. A twist on green bean casserole? A favorite fruit salad?? Let me have 'em.
As usual, email me your recipes (along with pics please if you have them or can take them) for your salads or veggie sides to share, as well as any of the past categories I've suggested already. You'll always find the list in the side bar over here ------>

0 comments:

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP