Tuesday, December 16, 2008

it's official

We're going to Chicago!
Again!

Last year's BlogWorldMeetsRealWorld trip was such a success, we're planning another one! And this time, though we're still in discussion on details, there are more than 2 dozen girls interested in being a part of this fun weekend!

If you're not familiar with BWMRW, it was born when a handful of us girls who have "gotten to know each other" through the blog world wanted to meet for a weekend retreat in Chicago last spring. It was so incredibly fun to get away and to, most importantly, meet up with all these fabulous women in real life and spend some time together livin' it up in a fun city. The original crew last year was made up of Nicole, LeeAnn, Leslie, Maria, Kim, Kasey and myself. We had such a blast and we can't wait to do it again. With more people to meet! There are so many girls we wish could have joined us last year that we are really keeping our fingers crossed for this time around. (yes, I'm looking at you Kim! And Zoe! And, well, too many other bloggers to list....)

We've made the decision that Chicago is what works best for everyone again and so plans are going forward for a weekend in March. I am so looking forward to it!
We're nailing down all the details ASAP, so if you've been living under a rock and haven't heard any of us talking about this, or suddenly decide you might want in on this gathering of great girls after all, let me know. There's still time for you to squeak in and join us. The more the merrier!

1 comments:

Kim said...

I SO wish I could!!! It's just it's about $600 for me to get there so it's a pretty pricy weekend. Maybe one year I will win the lotter - I don't mind the 5 hour flight but $600 is the killer! I'm so jealous of you guys getting together though. I still think you and the kids should just come out and visit!

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP