Tuesday, April 8, 2008

well

I had every intention of catching up on photos last night.
Then I decided it'd be more fun to go to bed early with a migraine.

So then I had every intention of working on pics during Sawyer's naptime today.
But I decided it'd be more fun to call Ryan home from work to take me to an emergency appointment at the opthamologist so I could spend the day on the couch with painkillers, antibiotics and an eye patch.

Photos will have to wait for a few days when I can use both eyes...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... i hope you're better soon!

jessica said...

Oh, Heather, I'm sorry for you. Rest your eyes.

jenny said...

wow - you sure know how to have fun! get better soon!

Amy said...

I hope you are better soon. Take care of yourself!

Mom said...

Hoping your eye is feeling better allready.You are in our thoughts & prayers.Make Wednesday a relaxing day.XOXOX

Nicole said...

Oh no! What the heck happened to you?

Heather S. said...

Hope you are feeling better! The girls were thrilled to have Savannah over to play today!

jessica said...

ugh! i sincerely hope this passes soon!

lina said...

Hope you were able to get the rest you needed & your eye is on the mend!

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP