Tuesday, April 1, 2008

april

I honestly cannot believe it's April already. I'm glad it's here, but boy it seems to have snuck up fast! It's so nice and springy out though. Yesterday it was up to 70 degrees with some spring downpours throughout the afternoon. Now today it's windy, overcast and cooler but you look outside and you hear birds everywhere, there are flowers blooming, trees are budding, and our grass is actually green!!

I'm still working on my weekend post... I'm procrastinating big time... there's just so much to relay and so many pictures to go through. I do want to get it all journaled here for later reference (and for those of you who couldn't join us but might want to next year!), but I'm afraid it's not going to happen for another day.

I'm not sure what is wrong with me but I am so completely exhausted this week. Like this reminds me of the early pregnancy exhaustion. (and no, it's not that!) For the past two (three, really) nights I have slept so hard and soundly that when morning comes it feels like I honestly just hit the pillow five minutes ago. And that I could stay sleeping for hours longer. I'm tired all day as well. I took a nap yesterday. That NEVER happens. Last night I went to bed at 9. And could barely drag myself out of bed this morning. Then I was actually dozing on the couch before we left for dance class, and then had to make myself keep busy between dance and preschool, as I felt like if I even sat down I would be out like a light. So now SJ's at school and Sawyer's down for a nap and while I'd love to do my big weekend post, instead I'm trying to decide between taking a nap myself and making myself get some stuff done around here.
Maybe I'll just rest my eyes for a minute...

1 comments:

Ryan said...

it sounds my sleeping habits are finally rubbing off on you.

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP