Sunday, March 30, 2008

home

So I made it back. I honestly thought I'd be blogging more over the weekend but really, with the combination of being busy gabbing away or playing games each night and then just plain exhausted by the end of the days that it didn't happen. We had so much fun and I really did want to relay all of it bit by bit over the weekend... well, now you'll just get recaps after the fact. I spent the whole way home hoping that not much would be going on the next few days so that I have time to catch up on recounting the weekend here. :)

I do just have to say it was so great to see you MI girls, so so so great to meet you Kim -I am so glad you joined us, and a special shout out to Kasey who was not only the perfect traveling companion, but was a champ and pumped gas for me for the whole roadtrip!!I have lots of pictures to get through and two days of shopping, good eats and girlfriends to rehash so hang on and I'll get to it tomorrow. Right now I'm exhausted (and I jammed my finger packing up the car this morning and it's killing me to type this!!). I'm going to spend a little time with Ryan before bed -which will be calling my name very soon- and I'll catch up on the trip stuff tomorrow! Nighty-night!!

to be continued...

6 comments:

K.M.L said...

I'm glad I kept the streak alive! yes!

Mom said...

Hopefully Ryan & the kids had a really fun weekend too. I know Savannah was missing you & looking forward to the good-night kiss you were bringing back.:0)Glad you are home safe & sound.XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

I am glad you guys had fun-- I hope to come next year!!
ck

Anonymous said...

Glad you girls made it home! THANKS SO MUCH again for everything. Seriously, if it wasn't for your email (and offer to pick me up!) I probably wouldn't have came along, and I'm so glad I did!
Looking forward to the recaps :)

jenny said...

glad you all had a great time!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Glad you all had such a great time!

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP