Wednesday, July 17, 2013

summertime, summertime, sum sum summertime

Wow, it's been a month since I've updated around here?
I think that might be some kind of record for me. 

We've been keeping busy with summer stuff... along with a fair amount of summer laziness. ;)
It's been nice.
What's not nice is realizing the kids have less than two full weeks of summer break left before school starts.  :(
Which means now we're getting busy getting in those last minute dr and dentist appointments, shoe shopping, school supply lists and such.
Plus trying to cram in any last minute summer must-do's.  I feel like I need to be real intentional with these last few days of real summertime for our family.

There's been some new developments as well with Coen's case, that I haven't so much wanted to talk or even think about, so if you know me at all, you know I tend to avoid writing at all when there's an elephant in the room.

I'll try and get back in the habit though. 
It's been a great summer so far and I need to record what I can.
Soon!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hi there! I have a quick question about your blog! When you get a chance, email me at LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com :-)

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP