The time warp these days is getting ridiculous.
Wouldn't you agree?
In the past month:
1) What I was reading:
One Thousand Gifts. Very. Slowly.
2) Top three songs I was drawn to:
still any song on any Mumford & Sons album
3) Movies I saw:
Lincoln, Hotel Transylvania, Big Miracle
4) Favorite TV moments of the month:
Parenthood... always Parenthood. Downton Abbey finale of course.
5) Something yummy I made:
6) Restaurants where I ate:
Huddle House, Bricks, Burger Republic, Porky's, The Aquarium, Chik-fil-A of course
7) Something I am thankful for:
all the pictures and memories we have as a family
8) A goal I had for this month:
getting those pictures and memories organized
9) I started the month looking forward to:
a newborn baby
10) A disappointment this month:
adoption falling thru
11)Something that really made me smile:
big fat snowflakes (few that they were)
12) Something I really want to remember about this month:
scoring a 137 point word against Ryan in words w/ friends :)