Tuesday, January 29, 2013

a conversation with sawyer

My favorite food is: pizza
My favorite movie: Hotel Transylvania
The best show on television right now is: Wild Kratts
The coolest person on earth is: Justin Bieber
My best subject in school is: reading
The thing I do most awesomely is: read
If I could change my name, it would be: Jimmy
If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to:  Hawaii
My favorite color is: blue
My current favorite band is: Foo Fighters
The book I am reading is: Kung Fu Panda 2 The Novel
When I grow up I am going to become: a police officer
The thing my parents are too strict about is:  not playing Wii on weekdays
Three words that describe me are: nice, generous, helpful
When I was little, I used to: be silly
My favorite season of the year is: summer
The snack I could live on is: Doritos
The food that makes me want to puke is: sunbutter
My best friend is: Dailey
If I could make one wish it would be: that I wasn't allergic to anything
My best memory is: when we got our puppy


Sawyer, age 7

1 comments:

jessica said...

and my heart swells with love.

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP