Monday, December 3, 2012

if you can't say something nice...

Yeah, you know how that goes.

I apologize for the extended silence, but not a lot of good thoughts to share right now.  And I'm not one who can easily skip over them and just highlight the good and happy parts around here.  Like a couple of good nights of hanging out with friends this past weekend.  Or getting our house all Christmassy.  Or the gorgeous, obscenely warm weather we've been having.

Not to say the rest of it is all bad... just lots of frustrations and lots of ambling thoughts and the instinct is for me to write about those things, but I can't, or I don't have the time to sort them out in an appropriate manner.

So here I am, writing about not writing again.

One of these days...

0 comments:

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP