Monday, November 12, 2012

hello monday

Hello rainy Monday.
My house is so quiet.  I'm still not used to it being just the four of us.
I haven't had a day to myself without kids since last February.  I am basking in it!
I'm spending my day catching up on laundry, throwing dinner in the crock pot, maybe some bread in the oven and working on Christmas present crafting.  :)

We've had some glorious weekends this fall.  Weekdays might be hit or miss, chilly and/or gloomy, but the weekends have been full of sunshine and warm weather.  Saturday evening we went on a dinner cruise for a friend's birthday and it was absolutely gorgeous weather. Yesterday we spent the afternoon outside; pulled up some plants and trimmed shrubs and Ryan mowed the yard (one last time?) and it was the perfect day for it.

Today it's chilly and gray and rainy and icky out and exactly the type of day you want to not leave the house.
Which is exactly what I'm doing. ;)

What are you up to this Monday morning?

0 comments:

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP