Sunday, October 14, 2012

true stories

Yes, it's true Ryan left today for an all week conference in Dallas.  Boo.

And it's also true that means he's missing a concert tonight that we had tickets for.  VIP seats even.  Double boo.

It's true that I dreamt all night about juggling babysitter schedules.
I think that means I have too much going on this week.  Or just too much I'm trying to cram into and make sense of in my brain.

And it's true that I realized during church this morning that I had only put one earring on today. 
Like I said... Brain?  Full capacity.

It's also true that my house is a wreck.  In between the whirlwind weekend we have had and weeding out summer clothes, pulling down winter clothes and realizing there is a whole lot of fall wardrobe (and shoes) both the kids have suddenly grown too big for... I feel like I'm being buried alive.
And we have a (unfamiliar) babysitter coming tonight which means things need to be somewhat cleaned up and functional for her.

It's truly just a blah, gray blustery day and all I really want to do is curl up and take a nap.

But.
It's also true that...

We had a night of getting caught up with and playing games with friends.

And that we got Boo'ed this weekend (first time we haven't started it ourselves!!) and it was a fun surprise.

We had a great time at a pumpkin farm yesterday with friends.  With corn mazes and play barns and log cabins and hayrides and fun animals. And brought home seven pumpkins for just $13.  I call that a score!

And we got rid of a dresser and a trashcan (and some cider and cookies) at our impromptu driveway sale during the neighborhood garage sale yesterday.

And we had a relaxed night catching up on missed tv last night.

And Ryan let me sleep in ('til 8!!) this morning.


Happy Sunday!!




1 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Sunday! And Good Luck with the week ahead! Whew! I don't envy you.Remember to eat healthy and drink water.I hope you get some much needed sleep at least a few of those nights.You will be in my thoughts and prayers! XOX

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP