Thursday, July 22, 2010

mini me

Someone takes after her momma. :)

She has apparently noticed I use every opportunity to make myself a list.
And it seems she's on the same path.
This is just one (front and back) of the several I've come across this week...












(click to read full-sized)

Other lists by Savannah this week have included (but are probably not limited to):
To Do List of July 19 2010,
To Do List of July 21 2010
Dinner Ideas for the Week (complete with chart!)
and I believe she started one for Things to Pack for Nashville for Next Week.

I love it!!

4 comments:

Mom said...

So cute...is she flexible with these "to do " lists?? And how do people function without lists??XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

jessica said...

I LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is awesome! Thanks for sharing...she's too cute! PS- Can I have her to-do list? It sure beats mine! :)

Love, Jenn

Mary said...

These are so cute! ha ha ha You are training her well :)

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP