Wednesday, April 7, 2010

over the hump

Wow, I'm glad Wednesday's at least over and we're on the downward slope of this week.
Tis not been a good one 'round here...

Besides the mandatory feeding two three kids three meals and getting two of them ready for and to and from school (not to mention special pet show day at school for Sawyer and major project due for Savannah), I realized as I was putting the kids to bed tonight, that really the only two things I got accomplished today were managing a great workout walk with a friend this morning, and emptying the dishwasher. Which was full of clean dishes from Easter dinner on Sunday.
And I was proud of myself for accomplishing that much considering the mood everyone was in and the kind of day we had!

Oh and I finally put together and mailed out (actually she addressed them all herself and put them in the mailbox) Savannah's birthday invitations:














and coincidentally, these came in the mail today as well:










forward motion on the par-tay! Yay, can't wait!!

2 comments:

K.M.L said...

Love it! Very cute and such a great idea! I can't wait to see the final animals! :)

Dan and Amanda said...

Please pass some of your creativity my way!!! Can't wait to see pics from the party. :)

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP