Wednesday, November 4, 2009

hmmm...

I have a couple of posts half written up, but am too tired to edit pictures to go with them. I'll get my poor boy's birthday post up at some point soon.
I'm trying to come up with a "Wednesday Works" something to talk about, but the only things I can think of also involve taking pictures. Pftttt.

I feel like today is Friday... The kids don't have school the rest of the week and I went tonight to Ryan's soccer game with him, which sadly feels like a date. I'm going to be struggling in the morning with the fact that it's only Thursday and I still have to get up and get dressed and be ready for the baby bright and early in the morning.

Um, I don't really have anything else interesting running through my head right now. I'm hungry. And tired.
And a pathetic blogger, apparently.

Goodnight.

0 comments:

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP