Thursday, November 26, 2009

blessings

I'm thankful for two kids that fill my heart to the brim each day
*****
for the health of my family
*****
for answers to my prayers in every shape and form; even when I don't see them as answered or at least as the answers I'm asking for
*****
for a husband who doesn't let me pump my own gas, who keeps my sink mostly cleared of dirty dishes and who makes sure we go to bed together each night
*****
for amazing friends who are such an encouragement to me
*****
for clean water, hot water, heat and a roof over our heads for shelter
*****
for this country, it's freedom and the faithful people that stand behind it
*****
for my Father in Heaven who cries when I cry, and smiles when I smile, my Savior who gives me my choice, and who saves me and teaches me when I make the wrong ones.

Count your blessings today and share them with those around you...

0 comments:

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP