Wednesday, June 24, 2009

don't blink

For all you non-locals (or at least my mother), here's the clip of my fifteen seconds of fame on the local news special last week...
(I can't find a direct link to it... it seems my only option is embedding it. And sorry, it automatically starts. I'll try and figure out something else so that's not the case.)

If you are local and you want more info on the produce co-ops in the area, be sure and check out the groups and forums on stlouis.momslikeme.com; you'll see some of the info in the clip.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Whoo Hoo, good job Heather! You are a star! I wish I could be part of that co-op, it looks great.

Mary said...

So cool!!

Alderum said...

you look great girl! such composure!

Anonymous said...

that is awesome... you did great!

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

You did a great job! :)

Steph said...

How cool !!!! You did great !!! :)

anne said...

What a fabulous thing to have your 15 seconds of fame for!! Sounds like you're saving $$ too- super!

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP