Tuesday, July 8, 2008

and the winner is...

...Katie!

I used the random number generator to pick a winner from my Share the Love Crusade and out popped the number 17.
Which is funny because that's Ryan's "number". His soccer number, his lucky number, it's just generally known around here as his number.
And what's funnier is that out of 63 comments, only about 10 of them were from people I knew and comment #17 was from one of them! I figured the odds were that I'd be sending a surprise package to a new bloggy friend I knew nothing about. Turns out I get to put together a goody box for a good old friend from MI. :)
Also funny because we're going to be seeing them next week!

Congrats Katie! Dont' forget once you get your package, it's now your job to pass on the love; post about the goodies you won and then call all bloggers to a contest of your own to continue the chain of giving and getting!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL That's funny!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

thats great that you picked someone that you knew. I knew someone that just happen to enter the blog through swistle, and now i cant get a hold of them to send them theirs. I won on Kasey's so i think im gonna do a random comment from one of my past posts that got a lot of comments, and then im sure to get someone that i know of. i think its funner that way!

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP