Monday, December 17, 2007

sick in the snow

This was Saturday...





























this was after the first round of snow, at 8AM. It then continued to snow all day and all night. We got at least 7 inches in 24 hours.

Sadly I didn't take many pictures of the kids outside... I was inside feeling miserable with a cold and figured I'd take plenty more on Sunday with more snow.

Well, this was Sunday...










































and we weren't outside because Savannah had "the throw-ups"...





















Now replace Savannah in this picture with me, and that's today.
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather I am so sorry you're not feeling well. Last week you were celebrating a birthday. Next week you will be celebrating Christmas. So we can be thankful you timed it when you did. I remember a Christmas not so long ago that I spent with the "throw ups". Doesn't get much worse than that!!!!XOXOXOXOXOOX

K.M.L said...

Hope you are feeling better! The good news is you are a contestant in the foot picture contest. I linked it to my blog...check it out! :)

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP