Friday, September 21, 2007

making the most of our last 48 hours in P-town

I'm off for a morning with my original Mom's Group. Well, I don't know that I can actually call it mine, seeing as we moved away just a few weeks after it got started. But it is a group of girls and kids who, whether I knew them well before we left or not, are really fun to hang out with, really awesome Christian moms, and the kids are really cute too! Anyway, I'm looking forward to a nice morning of catching up with everyone.
((ETA: There were a total of 10 moms and 15 kids at Annie's house this morning!! That's inside Annie's house this morning! Let's see... there was a four-year-old, three three-year-olds, three who will be turning two in November, and the rest of the kiddos (the 8 others) were between about 10 and 18 months. Whew! It was fun to catch up with a few of the girls and meet a couple of new ones. I forgot my camera but Annie took a bunch I'm expecting to see sometime soon here.))

We attempted a mini-photo shoot with the cousins yesterday at Ryan's grandpa's house. Attempted. Keep in mind 'the cousins' involves an uncooperative 4-year-old, two not-quite-two-year-old stubborn toddlers, and one in-her-own-little-world five month old. Here's a taste of that attempt... nothing outstanding, but at least we got 'em!



















Savannah 4 years, Taegen 23 months, Sawyer 22 months, Tasi 5 months

0 comments:

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP