Wednesday, March 26, 2008

yay!

You guys rock.
I love reading where everyone's at and how you found your way here.
And did you see??! My Brazil friend wrote!!
Hello there Heather,

First of all you have to forgive my poor English :)
My name is Yvette,I am 32, single, no kids, I am a Brazillian and live in the South of Brazil, almost border with Argentina, live on an island called Florianopolis.
Its a great place to live, and pretty much like summer weather all year long. So today it was a hot nice day, sky couldnt be bluer :)
I came across your blog ... about 8 months ago, or so, and since then I cant go one day without checking on you guys. I find it awesome to learn about people that live their lives totally and diferently from mine, I simply love to experience new cultures.

You have a beautiful family, I wish you guys all the blessing and happiness.
Sorry I dont have a blog, so if you would like to drop me a note my email is: yvettebrasil @ yahoo . com

Have a great evening up there and a great trip.
Yvette
Love it!!
Thanks everyone who took the time to say hi. If you haven't commented yet, please do and let me know where you're at!

Also, while I'm packing up today, there are some answers I owe you guys...
Remember way back when we were talking about self portraits and how well do you know me quizzes? And then I just left you hanging with no answers and no pictures? Well today, the day before I head up to meet some of these ladies who primarily know me through these pages, I promise to finally get around to posting the answers to these oh so personal questions. And pictures. So tune in later.
If you didn't answer them before and want to play along, here are the questions again...
  1. How old am I?
  2. Do I wear glasses? contacts? neither?
  3. What color are my eyes?
  4. What color is my hair? How long do you think is it?
  5. Do I have bangs?
  6. How tall do you think I am?
  7. How many times do you think my ears are pierced?
  8. Do you think I have any non-ear piercings, or any tattoos?
  9. Do you think I have siblings? Where do you think I am in the birth order?
  10. Would I rather wear a) jeans and a t-shirt b) a skirt or c) yoga pants and a hoodie?
  11. Would I rather wear a) heels b) flip flops or c) tennis shoes?
  12. Am I outspoken or quiet?
  13. Am I usually late or on time?
  14. An optimist or pessimist?
  15. Am I accident prone?
... shall we say the person with the most correct answers wins a prize??? A mystery prize! Maybe a gift card to somewhere... maybe I'll send you some homemade cookies... maybe a pack of post it notes... maybe something out of my garage sale pile... maybe a big fat blog smooch for knowing me so well... we'll see...

Answers later today!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hmmm how do I know you - through Nic! And now you can't get rid of me, you're stuck with me! HAHA That widget once said I was from Duncan and I'd like to dispute that as no offense to anyone from Duncan but I am DEFINATELY not from there LOL It's about a 40 min drive from here and um... no where I would ever live!

Speaking of which, I still hope you have plans to come out this way this summer, we'd love to meet you guys!

jessica said...

what about the people who know you in real life? they have an advantage :) here are my guesses

1. 31
2. contacts
3. green
4. red, just under shoulder length
5. yes
6. 5'6"
7. 2
8. one tattoo
9. 2 siblings, oldest
10. c - yoga pants & hoodie
11. b - flip flops
12. outspoken
13. on time
14. optimist
15. yes

Zoe said...

I hope you have a great time in chicago! it looks like i have missed all th fun on here being so behind!

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP