Wednesday, June 1, 2011

and she's no longer a second grader

Our second "graduation" this year;
Savannah is officially done with the 2nd Grade.














We had our ups and downs and I'd say she's no longer in the LOVE school phase, with a few trial runs of "I think I'm too sick to go to school today", but overall it was a good year.

Mrs. K was a fabulous teacher who helped tremendously to make us feel at home and I believe Savannah was truly blessed to end up in the classroom she was in.

I hope we are so lucky next year.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Growing up way too fast for me!!(Both of them!)How nice to have pictures with her teacher on the last day! Remember ,teachers are blessed by knowing/having special kids like Savannah in their classroom as well.SO glad it was a good match! And praying for next year already...XOXOXOX

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP