Tuesday, August 3, 2010

not a no but not a yes

So the family that looked at our house on Sunday let us know that they were deciding between our house and another. They were planning on making the decision and writing up an offer by Monday.

Needless to say, we were on pins and needles all day waiting for a phone call. It was a loooong day.

The other agent had assured us he'd let us know as soon as a decision was made either way.
But we went to bed last night still not knowing. And not knowing if that was good or bad.
Turns out the husband was called out of town for work yesterday and will be gone thru Friday.

So now they say they'll be making an offer this weekend. Still no hint of a decision though.
Double ugh.

Don't they know we're dying here???


About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.