Monday, June 29, 2009

monday

The Swinigan girls spent most of the day with us today, resulting in
Muffin Tin Monday x4:












part of the fun was eating in the playroom instead of the kitchen!









And we can't forget Daphne...



















Her eyes in this pic just mesmerize me... this is straight out of the camera!


















I'm sorry... when I get a camera in my hands with a sweet baby in the room, I go a little snap happy.














It's a little tricky trying to simultaneously hold a baby, make her smile/laugh and take a picture with only two hands.




























But we had fun :)





























And the kids actually finished their lunch too!












It was a good day!

3 comments:

Heather S. said...

I know I am biased, but what great pictures!! I may have to get some of those from you!! Feel free to go snap happy with my kids ANYTIME!

AshleyB said...

What a fun thing for the kids to do :)
Daphne is adorable - her hair even looks highlighted!

Steph said...

I love that muffin tin idea!!

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP