Saturday, February 14, 2009

me and my valentine

Came across a new meme suited for Valentine's Day this year.
Care to join in the fun??

What are your middle names?

David/Lynn

How long have you been together?
7 1/2 years

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Uh... three days or so.

Who asked who out?
I asked him.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Neither really, since they're all out of state.

Do you have any children together?
Two.

What about pets?
not anymore

Did you go to the same school?
nope.

Who is the most sensitive?
That'd be me.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
As a couple? Does that mean without kids? I don't even know. That question should be "Where do you eat out EVER as a couple?"... We often default to Outback. Or any good pub around.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Furthest from where we live now? San Juan Islands, Washington.
Furthest from where we started out? Hmmm... Nashville, Tennessee, maybe?

Who has the craziest exes?
No real crazies. I dated some.... let's say interesting chaps, but not really what I consider exes.

Who has the worst temper?
He.

Who does the cooking?
Both.

Who is more social?
We're pretty level on that one.

Who is the neat freak?
It may have been him but I think I've brought him down a little bit.

Who is the most stubborn?
LOL. It depends on who you ask. I'd have to say him. But he'd probably disagree.

Who hogs the bed?
He doesn't hog the whole bed, just my side.

Who wakes up earlier?
Definitely me.

Where was your first date?
I invited him to join me (and a group of friends) to a night out at a comedy club. After, the two of us went for a walk and hung out on a playground at the park down the road.

Who has the bigger family?
Me.

Do you get flowers often?
Yes, but uh, that's because I usually buy them.

How long did it take to get serious?
Instantly, I guess. We were there from the beginning.

Who eats more?
I think it usually evens out.

Who sings better?
Probably me.

Who does the laundry?
I wash, he usually ends up helping me get it all put away... days later.

Who’s better with the computer?
The guy is a wiz.

Who drives when you are together?
Him.

Who picks where you go to dinner?
It's usually a struggle for us to figure out where we're gonna eat... we both want the other to decide.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
It seems like I'm always the one apologizing and giving in. He'd probably disagree.
He just won't admit it. :)

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Neither one of us really likes wearing skirts.

Who has more tattoos?
That would be me; one is more than none.

Who cries more?
That'd be me. Definitely me. That question could be 'Who cries EVER?' and he still wouldn't be in the answer...

Who eats more sweets?
That'd probably be he. But I can be competitive.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

great idea... i stole it twice!

K.M.L said...

I'm glad that Ry, finally got out of his skirt wearing stage...mjl

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP