Tuesday, December 23, 2008

happy holiday

Well, I've been "tagged" a couple of times and I want to eventually get to those, but first here's some randomness of mine for today...

Top ten reasons I'm enjoying this Christmas Adam:
Christmas Adam... you know, comes before Christmas Eve? har har.
  1. A good book
  2. We've been listening to Christmas music almost nonstop
  3. Getting packages in the mail every day
  4. We're having a nice, cozy, quiet nap time around here today
  5. Neighbors brought over a tin of simple pleasures. Um, why did no one ever tell me about chocolate covered Ritz crackers?!? I can not get over how good these are. Who would have thought... chocolate and Ritz crackers. I'm still shaking my head. These may be what I've been missing in my life.
  6. Also in the tin? Oreo/cream cheese truffles. Need I say more?
  7. Ryan's on his way home from work. Early. Not to go back for two weeks. Yay!!
  8. Planning for two nights away at the lake
  9. A wall full of Christmas cards and photos from friends
  10. Two more sleeps 'till Christmas

1 comments:

Mom said...

I guess your dad and I visiting didn't make the top 10, maybe #11?

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP