Monday, August 4, 2008

monday bulletin

bul·le·tin
(bool- i- tin)
1. A brief report, especially an official statement on a matter of public interest issued for immediate publication or broadcast.

I don't know about an official statement or how much this matters in public interest, but it is a brief report and it is for immediate publication and broadcast....

  • It's 95 degrees outside right now. The heat index is currently 107 with the humidity nice and high. And we've still got a whole afternoon ahead of us.
  • I think I've finally (finally!!) decided on a paint color for our bedroom. It's only taken me what- a whole year?! And I think I found curtains too.
  • Savannah starts school two weeks from today. TWO WEEKS! And SUMMER'S OVER!!
  • Sawyer wore underwear most of the weekend and only had one accident. He's been dry all of today as well.
  • I have been watching way too much HGTV.
  • We're getting ready to go to Indiana this weekend to see the Robertsons and their new house before the craziness that is Three Kids Under The Age Of Three settles into that residence. Is it wrong of me to secretly be keeping my fingers crossed that Amie goes into labor two weeks early so that we can be there to meet that new little boy??
  • I cannot eat just one Reese's Peanut Butter cup.
  • I'm having a spa party for my friend Katie's Arbonne business on Wednesday and so far no one is coming. Go me!
  • This morning I managed to wash all of our sheets, weed out the kids' closets and make room for the deals we scored on a new season of clothes (yay for tax free weekend!!), and cleaned both kids' bedrooms and their bathroom.
  • Also baked some Strawberry Banana Muffins.
  • And packed a lunch and made a trip to the pool before it got too unbearably hot.
  • All before noon.
  • I'm tired.

3 comments:

Mom said...

What a productive and enjoyable morning you've had.Our weather is heating up too. Wish I could attend your "spa" party. Want to reschedule for the end of Oct.?XOXO

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the spa party. The email invite didn't give the option of telling you why I couldn't come. It felt weird just saying "no". Anyway, I'm having surgery that morning, so - yeah, way rather be at your party! Hope some people come and that you have fun!

Amie R. said...

It is not bad to be wishing me into labor! It would technically be 1.5 weeks early...I am certainly okay with that! :)

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP