Thursday, June 26, 2008

what day is today?

I can't believe I'm even typing this, but my kids are both still asleep.
There. Now I'm sure I've gone and jinxed myself and they'll both come wandering down the stairs any moment. My, it's been a long time since one, let alone both of them have slept in till a decent hour in the morning. I heard this is International Sleep-in Week. I'm glad my kids take international holidays seriously.
And just so you know, it's also National Carpenter Ant Awareness week... so be aware!
Geez- is there anything that is not acknowledged/celebrated in this country anymore?!!

Ah, on cue. Here comes Sawyer now. :)
Sure glad he got those extra 12 minutes of sleeping-in!

I'll have to get back to blogging later today. I feel like I've been out of the loop lately in the blogging world. We've been busy keeping Ryan's mom busy, and we saw her off last night, so things should be getting back to normal. Also the weather's heating up so we'll be inside more and you can guess where my butt will parked. I'm so behind on blogs and emails... I have a handful of phone calls to return, I have 127 unread posts in my reader and I have about 250 emails waiting for me in my inbox. Granted, many of those are junk, but many are also from you all, flagged for a reply or waiting to be read in the first place! To top it off, I found myself with kind of my regular weekend computer/blogging break mindset because Ryan took yesterday off work to hang with all of us and his mom. Felt like Saturday all day! So now is today Sunday? Or Monday morning?
Regardless, I guess we're back to finishing off our week.
We'll see if I can get a Thoughts for Thursday post up today.

And here's Savannah, up and at 'em too.
Man, I can't wait till they're teenagers and want to sleep till noon.

1 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

Is it really international sleep in week? That's funny cause Annika has been sleeping in ALL week by at least an hour. I just wish Bianca would catch on to that! She's the only one up at 6:30 these days. Crazy. Maybe Annika knows something I don't!

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP