Tuesday, January 29, 2013

a conversation with SJ

My favorite food is: corndogs
My favorite movie: The Muppets
The best show on television right now is: Arthur
The coolest person on earth is: my mom
My best subject in school is: science
The thing I do most awesomely is: pet my dog
If I could change my name, it would be: Sarah (with an H)
If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to:  Australia
My favorite color is: blue
My current favorite band is: One Direction
The book I am reading is: The Misadventures of Maude March
When I grow up I am going to become: a hairstylist
The thing my parents are too strict about is:  Wii time
Three words that describe me are: hungry, crazy, pretty
When I was little, I used to: laugh a lot
My favorite season of the year is: summer
The snack I could live on is: cheese
The food that makes me want to puke is: gummy bears
My best friend is: Norah
If I could make one wish it would be: for more wishes
My best memory is: spending summers at the pool
 



Savannah, age9.5

0 comments:

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP