Wednesday, August 22, 2007

okay, one more

and then I'll get back to real life blogging

Here's one more meme I thought was fun:

20 years ago I . . .
1. was getting ready to start the sixth grade
2. was probably babysitting my sisters
3. met who would be my best friend through jr high and high school

10 years ago I . . .
1. was in that best friend's wedding
2. lived in the same apartment complex with those friends and had a blast
3. thought I had my life planned out

5 years ago I . . .
1. got married
2. found out I was pregnant with my first child
3. was amazed at how God managed to completely change *my plans* and allow me to be amazingly happier than I had *planned* to be

3 years ago I . . .
1. was living in my parents' basement with my husband and toddler
2. bought my dream car... finally a 4Runner girl!!
3. spent a lot of time at Grandpa Bob's beachhouse

1 year ago I . .
1. moved to Michigan
2. was enjoying a great summer in our great big yard and new house
3. sent my daughter to preschool

So far this year I . . .
1. moved to Missouri
2. have painted and decorated 5 new rooms... and am itching to do the rest
3. am absolutely amazed at how fast my kids really are growing up...

Yesterday I . . .
1. found a great new park
2. held the biggest bug I've ever seen
3. ate Red Robin onion rings (yummm)


Today I . . .
1. made Jello pie
2. will hang out at the pool
3. will enjoy the last evening hanging out with a good friend visiting

Tomorrow I. . .
1. am looking forward to taking the kids to the zoo (if we can survive the heat)
2. will lie to my daughter's preschool teacher about skipping orientation day to take a trip to the zoo instead
3. will eat way too many desserts and junk food left over from our week of houseguests

In the next year I will . . .
1. hopefully meet our third child
2. take a mini-vacation/girls' weekend away
3. continue to be reminded of the many ways (and intentionally find new ways) that I am so blessed in my life

2 comments:

Trish said...

:) very cute, take lots of pictures at the zoo tomorrow!

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Fun walk down memory lane! :) It is nice to hear your top three thoughts on different periods of your life. Love you & miss you.

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP