Tuesday, August 21, 2007

more of me

The kids are napping, the house is quiet and what are Nicole and I doing to while the time away (even though we swore we'd get some scrapbooking done this week!)?
Sending each other random links on IM and blogging random memes...

Here are 50 random things about me, give us your own answers in your own blog...

1. Do you like cheese? no

2. Have you ever been arrested? Nope

3. Have you ever shot a gun? No

4. Your favorite song? just one?

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes

6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? I used to love them cold out of the fridge when I was a kid

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? again, I couldn't possibly pick just one... LOOOOVE Christmas music!!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? OJ

9. Can you do push ups? yes, but not too many, I have a bad wrist

10. Is your bathroom clean? Ish!

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring

12. Favorite Hobby? making crafts/scrapbooking

13. What are you listening to right now? the hum of the air conditioning

14. What is the last thing you ate? pringles

15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? too shy

16. Middle Name? Lynn

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1- those brownies baking smell good, 2-I really need to think about a diet, 3-those brownies smell really really good!

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. 1-decorations for the birthday party, 2-a pair of pants at Old Navy, 3-Coldstone last night

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Beverages or "drinks"?? I drink a lot of milk, water and I guess the third would be diet coke. My go-to drinks would be Rum/Diet Coke, Long Island Iced Tea, or a good beer

20. Current worry right now? What do I buy Ryan for his birthday?!

21. Current hate? feeding my kids (they don't eat!!)

22.Favorite place to be? Home

23. How did you bring in the New Year? playing Blokus with the Barczaks

24. What is your quirkiest habit? rubbing my foot against the sheets to fall asleep

25. Name three people who will complete this and Return? I will tag Nic, Kasey and Heather

26. How many siblings do you have? 3 younger sisters

27. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I rarely wear them

28. What shirt are you wearing? teal tank top

29. What shampoo do you use? abba

30. Favorite color? blue

31. Would you like to be a pirate? I hate pirates for some reason

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't

33. Favorite female name? Paige

34. Favorite male name? Brody

35. What's in your pockets right now? nada

36. Last thing that made you laugh? my kids

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Erm... strawberry shortcake!

38. Worst injury you've ever had? burned my hand on a stove

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?2

41. Who is your loudest friend? None of them are particularly loud, although I did learn recently
that Kasey's laugh tends to get magnified when she's been drinking ;)


42. Who is your most silent friend? hmm... ???

43. Does someone have a crush on you? my son... he gets mad when he sees his Daddy give me a hug or a kiss ;)

44. Do you wish on shooting stars? When I see them

45.What is your favorite book? anything by Max Lucado

46.What is your favorite age? I loved the year I was 19

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? At our wedding: A Page is Turned by
Bebo Norman, Our first dance: Let's Stay Together by Al Greene


48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Beloved Wife by Natalie Merchant haha!

49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? blogging and surfing the internet

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? why did I stay up so late?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it interesting that you describe yourself as shy and quiet. I have never really thought about it before, but it makes sense.

About Me

everyday life © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOP